HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:425 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Lead Product Research Role - Insurance (12-22 yrs)
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills with ability to independently manage workflow and be able to prioritize tasks according to their urgency
- Experience with working on various vendor platforms such as Morningstar, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Factset etc. Strong MS Office skills.
- Understand micro economic and macro-economic trends/events and build reports/insights/storyboards on the same.
- Prepare review notes/storyboards on products and customers to assist sales.
- Blue Sky thought process and ability to ideate and construct.
- Ability to build insights from structured and unstructured information/data sets
- Good communication skills both verbal and written to comprehend and write product and customer reports
- Interact and ideate with partners, research platforms, industry leaders, knowledge experts to help prepare product/market/economic/industry reports/notes