Lead - Product Marketing - eCommerce (5-12 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading tech based startup in the country to hire a Product Marketing Lead to join them.
This role needs someone who can bind the product strategy to the tactics needed to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
The role is with a startup that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a startup and are passionate about the education space.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and lead a team of Product marketing experts with a deep understanding of product and features.
- Act as the subject matter expert on key areas of the product.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with the target buyer personas.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support the products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Devise and execute the GTM for all product initiatives.
To fit the bill :
- You must be an MBA from a Good B school with 8-10 years of significant experience in B2C or B2B2C Product Marketing role.
- Proven experience of creating product's positioning by ensuring that it always stays in line with consumer needs and market trends.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Preferably someone who has led product marketing for a new product line (0-1 journey)
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your CTC details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.