Director at Athos Consulting
Views:7847 Applications:441 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:431
Lead Product Manager - Online/Internet (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development. You'll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you- re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won't work, we'd like to meet you.
- Brainstorm, prioritize and develop new product ideas.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from inception to launch.
- Plan & prioritize releases, define the product roadmap and spec out new features, functionality and product enhancements.
- Ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution of products
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize market requirements.
- Focus on product enhancements to improve user experience
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Will be involved in creating product artefacts for product execution.
- Understand existing product pain points and comes up with recommendations to address the same
- Partner with cross functional team to ensure alignment with product vision
- Analysing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling and execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.