Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:84 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead Product Manager - IT (4-10 yrs)
As a product manager, you will be responsible for defining market requirements and packaging the features into product releases.
You will interact with development leads, product architects, product managers, and key customers. A strong technical background is required. Job duties include gathering requirements from existing and potential customers, writing functional requirements documents, building agile product backlogs, and managing the delivery of amazing company's features release after release.
Your work will require you to work through the entire product cycle as the advocate for end-users and customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including presenting to customers and senior executives
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to come up with recommendations using data
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in teams with a results-oriented attitude
- Can deal with ambiguity and break complex and vaguely defined problems into a clear and actionable set of steps
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to strike the right balance between developing a high-level understanding of the business and market requirements, and developing detailed specs needed for execution
- Must have a good understanding of mobile, web, and cloud technology space
- Has 4+ years of work experience as a Product Manager or Technical Product Manager
- Technical or engineering background required. MBA from a premier management institute desired.