Lead Product Manager - Gaming Firm (8-12 yrs)
Lead Product Manager for one of the Fastest Growing Indian Gaming Organization.
- Work closely with the head of business to set the product vision, strategy and direction.
- Own the product KPIs and be a core part of the team that sets the game's creative direction
- Help to set the business priorities.
- Create the overall product road map
- Prioritize app production and features
- Direct ongoing live operations
- Determine and analyse key success metrics and player behaviors
- Work with several functions to achieve business and product goals
- Help lead the product organization.
- 10+ years of product management, in either gaming or consumer product space.
- Experience in building, operating and growing live F2P social/mobile games will be an added bonus.
- Passion for games and creating fun, engaging user experiences.
- Deep understanding of F2P virtual currency-based business models.
- Thorough understanding of social networking paradigms and concepts.
- Experience in B2C is a must
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics-driven decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter that can multi-task.
- Team player with a collaborative work style.
- Candidate must be from a Premier B School.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.