Senior Technical Recruiter at Gethyr
Views:672 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Lead Product Manager - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
Founded in 2018, Pocket FM was built with a vision to redefine the entertainment space by pioneering the audio-series category. We pride ourselves in embedding the storytelling elements with a layer of content personalisation in the longer format that resulted in the emergence of "binge listening" as a consumption habit. Today, we have emerged as the preferred digital audio destination for a refined storytelling experience with the audio-series format, riding on our diverse and engaging content.
With our unique storytelling approach, we have breathed new life into audio storytelling, reviving it as a mainstream entertainment format and unearthing unique and unheard stories across the world for our listeners. Today, we are building the most extensive repository of audio content on our platform.
With over 80 million listeners community, spending an average of over 110 minutes every day, the platform has witnessed over 45 billion minutes of streaming in 202 Pocket FM is a Series C stage company and has raised US$93.5 million in five rounds and is backed by some marquee investors like Lightspeed, Times Internet, Tanglin Venture Partners, Goodwater Capital, Naver and others.
- Gather input from internal and external sources to define product concepts; analyse competitors and market trends; evaluate technologies; develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications;
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to create the Growth and Retention
- Define, prioritise and improve the metrics that make product offering and value proposition ahead of the curve
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring deliverables are aligned with the original goals and objectives of the project.
- Manage the full product lifecycle, working closely with engineers to drive new feature development from start to finish - define requirements, write user stories, solve problems, make decisions during development, and lead ongoing improvements.
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Proactively identifying problems that arise in the project, outlining options, recommending solutions, and escalating as needed
- Advise the business and provide suggestions for Analytics opportunities, based on detailed knowledge of existing data, business objectives and available technology
- Own the Internal tools needed for various Business stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.