AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:1838 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:209
Lead Product Manager - Data Privacy & Protection - IIT/BITS/IIT/IIM/ISB (8-15 yrs)
Lead Product Manager - Data Privacy & Protection
Location: Bangalore, India
Domain: Data Privacy & Protection
Budget: Around 75 Lacks To 95 Lacks Per Annum + ESOPS
- Must have done Bachelor's degree in (CS/IT) with MBA from IIT/BITS/IIT/IIM/ISB or premium institutes
- At least 5 years of experience in product management & define GTM strategy in the areas of software defined networking, security, virtualization
- Must be from Enterprise SAAS Companies & built high end Technology Products
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, build and launching, GTM Strategy for products.
- Experience in building SaaS product or Data Security, Data Protection domain is desirable
- Entrepreneur mind-set with P&L Ownership, GTM Strategy
- Proven track record of product building and working closely with engineering and design teams
- Strong background in virtualization and deep understanding of data protection technologies is strongly preferred.
- Dealt with High End Engineering teams to ensure a rapid, data-driven, iterative approach to product development
- Strong customer and field facing experience to embody the voice of the customer while working with engineering teams
- Own and managing the entire product (Apps and web interfaces) life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, concept to launch to Scale
- Product definition - Capture Insights and feedback from customers and inputs from sales, support and engineering to define Product requirements
- Product Design - Ability to define user experience journeys and work with Design team to create highly sticky customer experience
- Manage the product lifecycle from product definition to product end of life (EOL). Collaborate with Development, QA, Support, Sales and Partner teams on an ongoing basis
- Identity customer and market requirements and write detailed market requirements documents (MRDs) / product requirement documents (PRDs) / user stories for each release
- Validate product plans against research results and make informed recommendations regarding roadmap to senior management.
- Competition Analysis - Track competitors in the market in terms of positioning, propositions and features. Take right product decisions to address top gaps and articulate Beam value over competition
- Roadmap and prioritization - Help define the product roadmap, and drive the right prioritization based on customer needs, competitive gaps and product vision/ differentiation
- Develop and execute a phased GTM plan including strategies to accelerate time to revenue
- Scale these solutions across countries, languages, local regulations, etc.
- Work with Engineering & Regulatory teams to ensure privacy by design.
- Craft finest product for company keeping security and privacy in mind