Lead - Product Management - Tech Startup (10-15 yrs)
Product Management Lead
We are currently retained by a leading SAAS based tech start-up to hire a Product Management Leader.
- As Product Management Leader, you will get to work closely with the business to identify product ideas and ideate and work towards their launches and be a key part of team that will define and develop products and experiences that transform customer experiences.
- They need a thought leader who can Lead product strategy & define product roadmap that balances consumer, business, and technical priorities. However as in all start-ups, you should be hands on both in terms of approach and implementation and have a very strong tech background.
- Please note B2B SAAS experience of product management is a MUST HAVE.
Key Responsibilities :
- Structure a product organization and recruit a world-class team to help execute the organization's vision.
- Identify, validate and prioritize customer and business needs using product research methodologies to deliver new revenue opportunities, while building new innovative experiences that will delight consumers.
- Obsessively map the user journey and find creative ways to improve it; making it more delightful and responsive to the user's needs.
- Full ownership of product launches by working with different stakeholders.
- To fit the bill :
- You must be an Engineer from a Top Engg college along with MBA from a leading B School with total of 10+ years experience out of atleast 3+ Years of experience in leading various product launches in the market.
- B2B/SAAS product experience is a MUST have
- Experience with leading the entire product lifecycle.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manages several projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.