Co-Founder at Job Consults Inc
Views:649 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lead - Product Management & Brand Management - Digital Brands (10-15 yrs)
Lead Product and Brand Management ( Digital Brands)
Job location is either Mumbai OR Delhi OR Bangalore
- Defining the New Product strategy for brand
- Understanding the E-Commerce business dynamics and accordingly define the product entry strategy
- Identifying new categories and products with the right fitment with brand
- Build a strong product pipeline of atleast 100 new products for next one year
- Identify the complete pricing, sourcing, marketing strategy and execution of the same
- Managing the NPD portfolio P&L with a healthy topline and bottomline
- Launch the brands in digital space and define the marketing plans for successful launch across categories
- Own the digital first brands and launch them in other channels post success stories in digital space.
- Leading consumer studies for insight mining and assisting in conceptualization of new ideas, assessment of feasibility of newly identified product /extension concepts/innovations and go-to-market execution for the assigned Brand/Product Portfolio for improved market performance (e.g., market share, profitability etc.).
Responsibilities : include but are not limited to :
- Devising brand strategy and formulation of brand vision, brand architecture & plans for Company Digital First brands.
- Devises annual marketing plan for product range in consultation with team & with approval from HOD for finalization.
- Prepares Brand wise budget (based on primary information from team) and presents to HOD for approval and finalization.
- Monitors expenditure and analyzes marketing spends of assigned brands for inputs on next year's budget and modifies budget based on the performance trend of Brands.
- Conducts market visits to gather consumer insights and business analytics to collect competitor information and understand reason for performance/ non-performance of the Brand.
- Monitors overall Category / Brand health, product performance segment wise and aligns actions to Marketing/Brand strategy
- Achieves top line performance of the assigned category/portfolio/focus brands in line with the organizational goal.
- Developing optimum formulation to protect profitability and ensures bottom line improvement through formulation change, Product Life Cycle management, ensuring product sustainability etc