Lead Producer - Gaming Industry (8-15 yrs)
Lead Producer for a Leading Indian Gaming Company
- Responsible for leading, managing and driving the - Live Operations- of one or multiple games, accountable for results including quality, budget, ontime delivery, team morale and overall game performance.
- Own the overall project management of the Game operations - ensuring that work is being delivered on time, on budget and at quality.
- Take responsibility for helping the Game teams plan their roadmap and charter. This will involve integrating responsibilities of different teams involved in the Game & breaking down their responsibilities from a macro to a granular level
- Develop a structured methodology of planning, resourcing, tracking and reporting the teams- performance & productivity
- Be the overall owner of Quality, driving efforts for continuous improvement in: Quality of work (Art, Spec, Code etc.). Quality of Feature/Playable (Flow, experience and feeling). Quality of delivery (efficiency, productivity).
- Support in consistently improving the engagement, morale and overall satisfaction of the Game team members
- Serve as a coach and mentor to junior producers, assisting them in growing their skills and knowledge to handle increasingly complex production responsibilities.
- Communicate proactively and frequently with senior management, including detailed product roadmaps, weekly production reports, quarterly and annual plans.
- Exceptional program management and organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal & emotional quotient
- Ability to engage with, communicate across teams and build lasting relations
- Strong knowledge of the consumer software/game market and platforms
- Strong technical background a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.