Managing Director at Pioneer Management Consultant
Views:291 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Procurement - Building Material Manufacturing Business (13-17 yrs)
About Our Client: A Leading Manufacturer - Building Materials
Position : Lead-RM and MRO
Location : Ankleshwar
Reporting to: Manager - Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
Criteria: B. E / B. Tech with 13+ years of experience in procurement
- Must have procurement experience of Raw Material(RM) & Maintainance, Repair & Operations (MRO) from Manufacturing Industry / Continuous process Industry or Chemical Industry.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and effectively manage procurement for specific categories of spend to ensure optimal business outcomes.
1. Utilise deep supply knowledge of specific categories of spend to provide leadership, guidance, and expert advice to stakeholders with a view to meet organizational objectives - to achieve organisational savings, manage risk and/or introduce improved performance & innovation.
2. Develop and implement strategies to manage procurement risk, integrate organisational policies into procurement practice, and measure and analyse corporate spend and savings data in specific categories of spend.
3. Manage relationships with suppliers that promote development of individual suppliers and markets to ensure business receives best value for money and continuous improvement over the life of contracts in specific categories of spends.
4. Lead or support business transformation initiatives to create competitive advantage.
1. Successfully deliver category management across specific categories of spend.
2. Improve customer service.
a. Timely delivery of desired quality of material at optimal cost and required quantity (no stock-out situation).
b. Effectiveness & efficiency of the procurement process.
3. Cost effectiveness and improve efficiency. Increase in procurement ROI = cost savings / total spends.
4. Contribute effectively to the team ensuring efforts are aligned towards achieving organizational vision & goals.
5. Waste elimination & Continuous Improvement
a. Review and introduce departmental procedure & work instructions.
b. Best practice implementation through benchmarking and develop market intelligence on major spends.
6. EHS & Risk Mitigation
a. Proactively identify and manage risks.
b. Ensure 100% compliance of all applicable laws, rules & regulations, and statutory requirement in all procurement process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.