Owner at Corporate Search
Views:2372 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Process Excellence - Healthcare (2-8 yrs)
Lead Process Excellence
Corporate Search is one of India's leading niche boutique Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement -
Lead Process Excellence PEX & Six Sigma Mumbai 2-8 yrs exp
Mnc Clients into healthcare and allied industry
- Candidates with 2-5 yrs exp in driving continuous improvement initiatives, interact with various functions for implementation of key projects, releasing and maintaining standard templates & standardizing processes.
- Responsible for organization wide deployment and compliance of Quality Management System (QMS), manage all company-wide, quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices, to assure the company of continuous conformance with appropriate standards and regulations.
- Preferably BE in any engineering field. Trained in any improvement methodology like Lean, Six Sigma etc.
Experience Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A minimum of two (2) years process excellence experience focused on QMS implementation across the enterprise, overall experience of 2-6 yrs.
- Demonstrated technical skills in lean tools & concepts with an emphasis on implementation.
- Strong ability to lead and drive change
- Previous experience in problem solving methodologies.
- Leadership skills to manage cross-functional teams and drive consensus
- Knowledge of business process review, improvement and re-engineering theory and procedures
- Lean Six sigma trained & aptitude for learning new improvement methodologies.
- Thorough understanding of QMS requirements & implementation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to develop and deliver presentations; analytical and organizational skills; facilitation skills;
- Possessing proven experience in setting the design and execution of operations process improvement strategies and solutions in a multiple locations ideally across multiple services.
- Excellent Relationship , Strong analytical decision making skills & Multitasking Skills
- Self-motivating and able to work under minimal supervision.
Comp 10 lacs to 15 lacs
Candidates from IT/ Consulting companies need not apply
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.