Lead - Recruitments at Unique Occupational Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:343 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Process Excellence - Finance Projects - Global Finance Shared Service Center (8-10 yrs)
If you have expertise in running & executing finance projects, passionate about nurturing the culture of innovation & CI, have hands on knowledge of BI tools, RPA, good in leading simplification, standardisation and automation, LEAN, Six sigma, project management and, skilled at managing multiple projects while acting as an owner and take a collaborative approach to challenging and improving the status quo, you could be our next Process Excellence (PE) Leader!
Your Focus :
As Process Excellence (PE) Leader at our Global Finance Shared Service Center in Hyderabad, India, you will manage a small but high performing technical team in a rapidly changing environment. The role will see you driving robust slate of small-medium scale automations projects for Continuous Improvement, Business Intelligence development, Data and Digital transformation.
The role reports into APAC Finance Center Leader-Shared Services Center Leader, India.
How you will Contribute and Lead :
Continuous Improvement :
- Build and nurture the culture of Continuous improvement while working with finance teams
- Design and Run Innovation bootcamps to engage people in CI initiatives to create awareness on BI tools, Lean, Six Sigma etc and help them generate ideas & identify opportunities on ongoing basis and provide conducive eco-system to employees to implement the ideas
- Identify opportunities of process improvement and act proactively to define projects brief with estimated benefits with clear timelines to realize the benefits to optimize processes & efficiencies.
- Help team operate their processes in more effective manner and help leadership conduct effective and insightful reviews and analysis by developing relevant workflows & Dashboards in timely manner (using latest BI tools)
- Use LEAN and Six Sigma methodologies to identify solutions to problems that are apparent and yet to surface. Have strong follow up mechanism to see through the projects until end.
- Work with stakeholders, teams to baseline the current work, introduce value stream and flow, recognize bottlenecks, both process and people, design solutions that are best fit.
- Understand, benchmark and drive metrics to influence process and center's performance.
- Should have strong stakeholder management experience able to handle improvement initiatives parallelly, along with other projects.
- Connect with other Inhouse shared service centers across the globe to represent the center in CI space. Also, share and borrow the best practices to improve the processes and ways of working.
- Need to plan and own projects from Operations standpoint and internal team projects.
- Clarity in Project Planning and executing. Should follow waterfall, agile methodologies etc as applicable.
- Strong documentation framework and update mechanism. Project follow up should be transparent and proactive, including everyone in RACI.
- Use all existing tools and technologies (Microsoft 365 tools, BI tools etc.) to ensure that the projects are planned and executed within timeline and keep all stakeholders updated on regular flow and red flags if any.
- Use PM tools and techniques like FMEA, RACI, MOST, SWOT, Prioritization techniques, resource allocation methods, GANTT charts for timelines etc. to effectively manage a project to successful end.
- Project teams are dynamic. Understand the dynamism of team members, their strengths and weaknesses, maximize their talents to achieve goals. Understand the core job of each team member in a project and appreciate the teamwork.
- Should have strong process mapping knowledge on tools like MS Visio. General flowcharts, EPC diagrams, Cross Functional diagrams, VSM etc.
Digital Transformation :
- Understand Microsoft 365 end to end and have hands on exposure to advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power BI, Project, Forms, Streams etc. and use them in day on day activities.
- Perform gap to goal analysis - interpreting stakeholder problem areas to solutions that can be provided using SharePoint, RPA tools like Power Automate, basic coding like VBA, database tools like Access.
- Manage automation projects with relevant documentations like Technical Design Documents.
- Should be flexible in understanding operations issues at a non-technical level and interpret and guide the technical team in quick and efficient solutions designing. Should be capable of designing the solutions that are viable from CBA perspective.
Job Requirements :
What you will need to be successful:
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement, can deal with ambiguity, resourceful and can gain commitment to deliver always
- Finance knowledge on R2R, P2P, O2C- Reconciliation, Reporting, Payables, Receivables, Cost Accounting, Journal Entries
- Knowledge of SharePoint OneDrive and other MS Products
- Knowledge of CI - LEAN, Six Sigma GB (at least),
- PMO - PMP, Agile prefer at least 4-7years of Project Management experience
- BI/Automation - Hands on experience on any BI / Tableau tool, qlikview and managed Finance & IT related projects
Essential Experience / Qualifications :
- Qualified/ semi-qualified Accountant, Master's or Bachelor Degree in Finance, PG in Commerce, or any other relevant discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in Continuous Improvement, Automation, Standardisation, Program/Project Management role in preferably in Finance Shared Service Center environment
- At least 5-6 years of technical team management or team leading expertise
- Proven track record in handling small-medium scale automations and BI Development, preferably in a Finance environment
- Demonstrated ability to work, gain commitment or influence in a matrix environment with different business leaders and cross functional teams
- A highly numerate individual, able to present information in an accurate and succinct way.
- Additional IT related certifications are preferred
- An eye towards continuous improvement and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies within the Service Center
Location - Hyderabad
Experience Level - 8-10 Years