HR at Talentmint Consulting
Views:458 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Lead - Process Excellence - eCommerce (12-20 yrs)
Lead - Process Excellence (E-commerce)
1. Develop SOP's for new processes in operations and be responsible for initiating, implementing & enforce process quality.
2. Design and define business processes for DCs, ensure they are mapped correctly in the Warehouse Management and other systems; ensure implementation in the field
3. Drive the Process Excellence and Continuous Improvement mindset
4. Able to drive the process adherence across Fulfillment centers through audits and metrics tracking. Including compliance audits with external auditors.
5. Publish weekly quality reports to Management and managers as necessary.
6. Responsible for conducting training to the operations team on new/ revised processes and should be able to drive cross-functional training among different departments.
7. Strong people management skills to lead teams across Pan India.
8. Should have strong analytical, writing & communication skills.
9. Best-of-breed Warehouse Management Systems implementation experience
10. Good experience in QMS and Lean Six Sigma
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.