Lead - Performance Marketing - Growth Platform (5-8 yrs)
Performance Marketing Lead-VC backed Growth Platform
Our client is a top VC-backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists, etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online. Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED).
About the role :
As a Performance Marketing Lead, you will devise strategies and empower us to drive usage, delight customers work towards customer acquisition and retention and grow them. Your goal will be to effectively position and promote the company across channels and drive ambitious goals of achieving a good scale of acquisitions at sustainable costs for them.
What you'll do :
- Creating & executing effective convertible performance marketing campaigns.
- Managing budget & campaigns across all digital platforms to drive the desired return on investment.
- Scale and manage CPM and CPI campaigns across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, and affiliates.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns and assist content and brand teams.
- Use marketing analytics tools such as AppsFlyer, Google analytics, and Clevertap to analyze & track the ROI & CAC for each marketing campaign.
- Working closely with management to discuss conversion improvement strategies, feedback & results.
- Analyzing sales funnels, trends & understanding customer behavior.
- Research & implement marketing tools to boost our promotional efforts
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, ROAS, social media engagement, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience. Led team & has a deep understanding of all facets of content marketing.
- Expert in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
- Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
- Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
- Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
- Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
Benefits : Fixed pay