Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:340 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Lead - Performance Marketing - EdTech (8-12 yrs)
Lead - Performance Marketing
- Work closely with the leadership team to understand the consumer & build the right brand & marketing engine to drive market adoption.
- Drive / Execute growth and marketing campaigns with a strong focus on key metrics
- Lead and manage all digital campaigns - from ideation to planning to optimization and performance analysis- organic and digital paid media
- Monitor customer funnel & identify new levers of growth and apply them to the business
- Suggest new features / product innovations whenever necessary basis understanding of consumer behavior
- Coordinate with media, PR / handled all social media engagements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure that the brand percolates through the company's products, people, social media & service.
Key Skills Set / Requirements :
- 8 -12 years of experience with strong digital marketing skills with a mix of both brand + performance - preferably in a startup environment
- Experience of working on SEO, content, design, social media from scratch
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and thorough understanding/ hands on experience of online marketing, audience targeting/segmentation, web Analytics tools etc.
- Proven ability of building and managing teams- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be data driven
- Able to collaborate effectively across teams
- Go getter attitude, high ownership with strong communication skills
- Hunger & hustle; able to work in ambiguity