Lead - Performance Marketing - D2C (10-13 yrs)
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Our client is looking for someone with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition & brand awareness.
A well-known D2C brand that is currently poised for it's next phase of growth post funding
Job Description :
- Deliver the best in class performance and returns on D2C through performance marketing
- Establish data backed decision making as a muscle in the organization
- Work closely with cross functional teams to get the necessary support required to run the function. This includes functions like - brand, innovations, marketplaces, supply chain and CX
- Continuous improvement of performance through experimentation and testing
- Feed into the broader D2C strategy in terms of investments, pricing, promotions and growth ideas.
- Build a team of high performing and high ownership individual
- Masters in business management/ marketing or graduate
- About 10 years of experience (strong user acquisition experience)
- In-depth knowledge of Google and Meta ads for both web and app
- Growth mindset with a "can-do" attitude
- Strong understanding of data and ability to derive meaningful insights
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- The role will require you to relocate to Bangalore
Job Offer :
A chance to build a team and create an impact for a brand that's now set for it's next phase of growth
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Zainudeen on +91 (0) 22 4236 3365.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.