Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1465 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:375
Lead - Performance Marketing - Consumer Tech Startup (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handle the Digital marketing team.
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management.
- Keep a track of the performances in all the marketing areas and thus discover any hindrances to strategies.
- Closely work with the strategy and product teams to be at a similar pace to improve marketing and campaign performance.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
Required Skills :
- Leadership/ Supervisory experience
- Analytical Skills : should be able to analyze the overall marketing performance
- Strategic Skills : SEO/SEM/ Online Marketing, Aware about marketing Database, Display Advertising Campaigns, Maintaining social media presence
- Technical Skills : MS Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, PPC, email/SMS/affiliate marketing, PPC and hands on experience with any performance and social platform
About the Company :
The company is a series A funded start-up in the consumer tech space.