HR Consultant at Thema Corporate Services LLP
Views:324 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Performance Marketing - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
- Responsible for generating Digital Business from Performance Marketing including special Tie- ups etc aimed at acquiring customers via Straight-through website transactions and Offline Conversions through the call center.
- Responsible for managing the Digital Accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels like Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc, Native Ads and special Tie-ups.
- Focus on campaign specific results and drive the commercial performance by optimizing Marketing budgets to minimize Lead and Acquisition cost.
- Data driven approach to improve performance across marketing funnel, to optimize spends across all channels.
- Strategizing and implementing performance campaigns including audience segmenting and structuring of campaigns, creating effective ad copy, creating/enhancing landing pages, and generating leads and increasing straight through online investments
Key Responsibility Areas
- Acquisition of Digital-Direct Investors - Search, Social, Display & Affiliates
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
- Allocate Budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends.
- Driving the execution of Brand specific content and experiences across channels, driving increased engagement, brand affinity and ultimately sales.
- Handling agency partnerships including plan, execution and payouts
- Driving New customer Acquisition and partners for the Business and achieve it with a Targeted
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all performance Marketing channels (SEM, Display, Re-Targeting,, Affiliates, referring partners, Native Advertisements etc)
- Evaluate Emerging Technologies, provide though leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Overviewing lead conversion cycle to improve lead to conversion ratio from performance marketing campaigns
Essential Qualification & Experience required
- Preferably MBA/PGDM in Marketing with a professional qualification in Marketing.
- 6-8 years of experience in Digital Marketing domain, with 4 years of experience in performance Marketing
- Have demonstrable experience in acquisition of Digital-Direct Investors - Mainly in SEM and Performance
- Have demonstrable experience in Lead Generation through awareness Campaigns
- Prior experience of Segmentation for New customers and Cross-selling & Upselling to Existing Investors: Analyze, Segment & Identify Propensity
- Managed Lead Journeys across Multiple Customer Touch points
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with partner team members and influencing strategic partners at the CXO level.
- Experience of website and Marketing analytics tool