Business Development Executive at Sutra Services
Views:146 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Performance Marketing (4-7 yrs)
Minimum of 5 years' experience in Digital Marketing in with B2C companies (mandatory)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Performance Marketing Lead with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition and brand awareness
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan - Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid channels (Google,facebook,youtube)
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Manage inter & interdepartmental coordination to ensure timely implementation & delivery of dependencies.
- Drive efforts for continuous process improvement.
- Ensure timely & accurate reporting by all team members
- Ensure compliance with organization policies by all team members.
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets.
- Optimising campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment.
- Possess high Strategic & Analytical skills.
- Timely & accurate reporting
Professional Experiences :
- Should have managed a monthly performance budget of 2 cr+
- Minimum of 4 years' specialised experience in Performance Marketing (mandatory)
- Candidates with engineering educational background (mandatory)
- Experience with people management in leading and coaching diverse team members.
- Experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Knowledge or work experience in SQL / Tableau is added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.