Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:285 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Lead - Performance/Digital Marketing - OTT (8-15 yrs)
8 years + digital marketing experience
Main Purpose of the position / Key responsibility areas:
- Prior experience of OTT categories not mandatory but would be a bonus
- 8 years + of digital marketing experience of which last 4-6 years should be on hand-on management of programmatic, affiliate, remarketing and biddable platforms.
- Should be acquainted with the best practices across Facebook, Google, Re-marketing and programmatic platforms.
- Develop the online go-to-market plan, owning the online marketing budget and deciding on the optimum spend allocation.
- Drive user acquisition, engagement and retention by optimally investing across digital platforms
- Monitor performance of each digital platforms; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize results for campaigns by working with creative team on A/B testing content
- Advanced knowledge of DSPs, and knowledge of 1st party data and use of a DMP and CDP
- Exposure to integration of DMPs/CDPs with buying/demand platforms.
- Knowledge of Analytics, Attribution and Planning tools. Google Analytics and AppsFlyer is mandatory but in addition some exposure to other Analytics tools like MixPanel, Adobe Omniture etc. and planning tools like comScore would be good.
- Should be aware of Adserving technologies
- Should be conversant with measurement tools used in Programmatic like Atlas, Neilsen, IAS, MOAT etc
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple communication channels and their role in brand and performance marketing
- Proven ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical and creative approach, and the ability to teach others to think strategically
- Ability to present data visually (experience of pivot tables and graphs) (desirable)
- SPOC for managing global relationship with Digital Agency, Google, Facebook and other external partners
- Research and implement new techniques and technologies that are relevant for our digital media strategies
- Expert proficiency in Excel and comfort in handling large volumes of data in deriving consumer insight. Advanced understanding and experience with Ad Trafficking (DoubleClick specifically a plus)
Any other specific skills / attributes:
- The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to push back as subject matter expert
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of developing colleagues