Associate Consultant at human capital
Views:453 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Lead People Partner - EdTech/FinTech/Startup (5-10 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The People Partner is expected to provide fanatic service to the business team, treating it as a valued customer.
- People partners will be the face of People's Office for the business team, ensuring execution of end-to-end processes including people engagement, performance management, learning & development, grievance redressal and people retention.
- S/He will be a trusted partner of the business leaders as well as the central PO team. S/He is expected to have a deep understanding of the business team's requirements and ensure they are communicated effectively to the central PO team. S/He is expected to have joint ownership of the KPIs and metrics of the business team.
- He/she will provide fanatic customer centric service and ensure value added service to the business team as measured by:
- Track and improve employees' pulse on policies, moods, manager scores, and fun related activities - Voice of People Survey.
- Improve the People NPS & C-Sat on the following metrics - 100% coverage on people connect, exit interviews, 100% grievance redressal within TAT, steady decline in the disengaged team members of his/her BU
- Improve the glass door rating QoQ
- Ensure a steady decline in the attrition rate QoQ
- Reduce the new hire 60 days failure rate
- He/she will contribute in the productivity metrics as measured by:
- Foster a culture of learning and development by ensuring 100% coverage of people under all the level-up (training) sessions, ensuring absorption by introducing tools/ process stickiness for all the modules
- Increase internal promotion/ internal movements
- Reduce the skill gap by 10% YoY
- She/he is should be able to calendarize, track and execute all the people related initiatives - Onboarding, people connect sessions, skip level sessions, conduct monthly townhalls, RnR, Performance management system, coverage of exit interviews, and developing interventions around them
- Ensure all the activities listed above run like a clockwork by owning 100% completion and 100% coverage of people
- S/he is expected to bring in consistency and standardization in the above activities as measured by :
- Create PO Playbook, Process Maps and define RACIs (responsibility, accountability, consult and inform)
- Train all the key resources under him/her on the PO play book and Process Maps
- Foster a culture of frugality by running the activities efficiently by optimizing cost and resources
- Take ownership and drive the team to ensure they meet the KPI targets such as engagement scores, attrition trends, E- pulse, C-Sat, manager scorecard, coverage in training initiatives, onboarding sat score,
- S/he should be able to train and coach the team members on best practices, business understanding.
- S/he should be able to establish proactive communication with business
- S/he should be able to link GP principles to PO activities
- S/he should be able to troubleshoot stakeholders' queries