Accounts Manager at Recru.in
Views:2781 Applications:735 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:434
Lead - People & Organization Consulting - HR Advisory Firm (3-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead, execute and review client-facing HR consulting projects under the wide range of offerings including Organization design, Compensation & Benefits, Competency management, HR transformation, HR process design, Talent Analytics, and others.
- Be at client location for execution as may be required and demonstrate project management and execution capability
- Manage client relationships with the objective of securing repeat business
- Support the development of new service offerings and be responsible for preparing pre-sales pitches, approach paper, and proposals
- Actively involved in recruitment, team building and mentoring to develop subordinates
- Provide support to the Business Head for achieving revenue and profitability targets
Desired Attributes :
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of HR Advisory background Experience,
- Hands-on experience of leading and successful implementation of HR solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
- Highly flexible and quick learner to adopt and apply a new methodology/approach
- Open to travel for project execution to GCC & MENA regions.
- Excellent communicator and good team player
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.