Consultant at Antal International
Views:306 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Lead - People & Culture - Internet/Online (5-7 yrs)
- Lead & execute best-in-class new hire onboarding program by partnering with business leaders and HR partners to deliver a positive and effective new hire experience.
- Counsel Business Leaders regarding company policies, procedures and workplace issues. Provide coaching and resolution regarding all employee relations issues.
- Organize skip level meetings and empathetically address employee grievances.
- Works closely with Business Leaders on internal performance evaluation programs like Capability Development Program, Performance improvement plan, one on one performance discussions, FGD's.
- Design, Plan, co-ordinate & execute Monthly, Quarterly & Annual engagement program's by utilizing the budget's effectively, build a culture of caring, sharing and celebrating with handholding and sailing to go beyond target.
- Take initiatives and plan HR interventions to strategize retention, control attrition, effective manpower utilization through rewards recognition, succession planning and benchmarking.
- Make required preparation to participate in external studies and audits for Best
- Employer or Great Place to Work.
- Maintain effective channels of information in-flow to feel what is on employee nerve and proactively take corrective preventive actions and address employee grievances with high sense of urgency.
- Establish best implementable HR practices based on facts and figures for employee success.
- Introduce effective organization culture linked Retention Programs.
- Coach and mentor employees and promote a culture of knowledge sharing.
- Strong acumen with ability to influence employees and managers at all levels and hands-on expertise in implementing multiple employee engagement initiatives
- People & Culture Manager simultaneously.
- Hands-on with creating promotional material for employer branding internal external communication.
- Ability to create the confidence among employees to reach you for their grievance.
- Ability to access and identify the root cause for grievance and enable them to overcome the grievance and create a Happy Culture.
- Strong experience of understanding the requirements of employees in Product Software Industry.
- Strong knowledge of excel, reporting, EES, employee monitoring, learning development.
- Good communication (Verbal Written) and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail, results-driven and takes the accountability to meet expectations.
- At least three (3) years as an HR Business Partner/Engagement Partner in a startup and 5-7 years of overall HR or related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in multiple HR functions including org design, organizational effectiveness, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and talent management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking acumen with an ability to make timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
- Exceptional influencing, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.