Lead - Payroll/Employee Relations & Compliance - Manufacturing Firm (6-10 yrs)
Looking for a highly skilled and experienced professional to lead the Payroll, Employee Relations, and Compliance.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all payroll-related activities, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll for our employees. You will also play a key role in maintaining positive employee relations and ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
- Lead and manage the payroll function, including processing and auditing payroll data, ensuring accurate and timely payment of salaries, bonuses, and other compensation components.
- Oversee the maintenance and accuracy of payroll records, tax filings, and compliance with payroll-related regulations.
- Managing end-to-end activities and upkeep of the internal HR Management System (HRMS)
- Collect and compile HR metrics & data from various sources like HRMS, payroll, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, best practices and analyzing data to provide meaningful inputs to the Management for improvement
- Maintaining and updating HR Handbook (Policies and SOPs), creating awareness on policies and SOPs through proper communication
- Reviewing Corporate Benefits and implementing changes in line with industry trends
- Conduct periodic audits and reviews to ensure adherence to payroll and compliance standards, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and internal policies.
- To devise regional ER strategy in line with organisational ER strategy and execute the same in collaboration with business & HR teams
- Device fair and transparent work place environment
- Build a grievance redressal mechanism and conduct investigations where necessary
- To ensure that every facility and vendor partner is fully compliant as per the provisions of various statues / labour laws
- Exposure to running fair and neutral mechanism for investigating cases including POSH
- Ensure continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
- Handle employee relations matters, including conflict resolution, grievance handling, and disciplinary actions, while maintaining a balanced and fair approach.
- Provide guidance and support to management and employees on HR policies, procedures, and employment-related matters.
- Stay updated on changes in employment laws and regulations, proactively addressing potential compliance issues and recommending necessary actions.
- Build programs on Integrity
- Handling all establishment and payroll related statutory compliances
Job Specifications :
- 6-8 years of experience in managing Payroll / Industrial / employee Relations & statutory compliance
- Education-Master's or Management degree in HR , LL.B. Added advantage (open to consider part-timers for LL.B.)
- Strong knowledge of labour laws and statutory compliances, contractual workforce
- Experience of dealing with External authorities such as Labour commissioner's office
- Good Communication, Interpersonal, Collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional, inter-departmental teams
- Ability to collaborate and lead the teams in crisis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.