Senior Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:229 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Payroll & Compliances - BFS/FMCG/Telecom (6-12 yrs)
Lead Payroll & Compliances
- Ensuring Pre & Post payroll process.
- Responsible for managing & payroll processing for 10000+ employees.
- Preparing Monthly salary report and Arrears salary statement.
- Preparation of New Employees CTC structures as per company policy.
- Verification of CTC structure with employee file on monthly basis.
- Maintaining & Tracking Attendance, Leave, LOP for all employees (On-roll & Off-roll) as per policy.
- Preparing Bank statements of Company Payroll and uploading payroll statement in concern bank portal.
- Responsible for collection of inputs from various sources for payroll processing.
- PF, ESI, PT, LWF, SAS, TDS and Other Deductions.
- Taking care of payroll related statutory like PF, ESI, PT, TDS, LWF etc and returns filling for pan India.
- Updating new employee details in the system & generating employee code.
- Responsible for Payroll processing & disbursement of Payroll for all locations.
- Ensure timeliness and accurate payment of salaries for the respective locations.
- Preparation of over time statement.
- Preparing Reimbursement Perquisites Report from company payrolls.
- Reimbursement perquisites Checking & processing of reimbursements as per company policy.
- Employees ESI, PF, Gratuity, Belvonent fund & SAS settlements processing in case of Superannuation, Death and Resignation.
- Completing the Full & Final settlement process of the resigned employees as per the company policy.
- Preparation of other payment as per company policy i.e. Incentives, Advances, Imprest Cash, Loan etc.
- Monitoring Time office.
- Ensure the employees get their payroll queries/ grievance answered and Solved on an individual basis.
- Preparing Cost Reports from company Payrolls and Finance Assist in various audits & management reports and maintaining the entire MIS.