Senior Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:238 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lead - Payroll & Compliances - BFS/FMCG/Telecom (6-12 yrs)
Lead Payroll & Compliances
- Ensuring Pre & Post payroll process.
- Responsible for managing & payroll processing for 10000+ employees.
- Preparing Monthly salary report and Arrears salary statement.
- Preparation of New Employees CTC structures as per company policy.
- Verification of CTC structure with employee file on monthly basis.
- Maintaining & Tracking Attendance, Leave, LOP for all employees (On-roll & Off-roll) as per policy.
- Preparing Bank statements of Company Payroll and uploading payroll statement in concern bank portal.
- Responsible for collection of inputs from various sources for payroll processing.
- PF, ESI, PT, LWF, SAS, TDS and Other Deductions.
- Taking care of payroll related statutory like PF, ESI, PT, TDS, LWF etc and returns filling for pan India.
- Updating new employee details in the system & generating employee code.
- Responsible for Payroll processing & disbursement of Payroll for all locations.
- Ensure timeliness and accurate payment of salaries for the respective locations.
- Preparation of over time statement.
- Preparing Reimbursement Perquisites Report from company payrolls.
- Reimbursement perquisites Checking & processing of reimbursements as per company policy.
- Employees ESI, PF, Gratuity, Belvonent fund & SAS settlements processing in case of Superannuation, Death and Resignation.
- Completing the Full & Final settlement process of the resigned employees as per the company policy.
- Preparation of other payment as per company policy i.e. Incentives, Advances, Imprest Cash, Loan etc.
- Monitoring Time office.
- Ensure the employees get their payroll queries/ grievance answered and Solved on an individual basis.
- Preparing Cost Reports from company Payrolls and Finance Assist in various audits & management reports and maintaining the entire MIS.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.