Lead - Patron Investor Program - FinTech Startup (6-8 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world-class team, building a revolutionary product!
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they- re VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They- ve 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi and VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They- ve a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Lead - Patron Investor Program, you will drive patron engagement via a combination of experiential marketing and product innovation.
What you will do:
- Building company's network of patron investors
- Owning patron relationships end-to-end with the responsibility for driving an increasing portfolio through these relationships
- Building marketing and explanatory collateral for company's proposition to patrons to simplify the product to investors
- Designing and implementing engagement programs to drive patrons relationships with the brands they fund
What you need to have:
- MBA / PGDBM required
- 6+ yrs of work experience in a role that requires managing relationships/ providing advisory to senior professionals
- Prior sector experience in a Tier 1 firm including investment banking, financial advisory, angel investing, micro VC, wealth management, or similar experience in an alternative investment marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to acquire, grow, and deepen relationships between company and Family offices, HNIs and similar affluent individual investors segments
- Strong understanding of financial products and an ability to interpret new investment products (company's revenue-based financing products as an asset class) and be able to translate it to investors.
- Prior early-stage or startup experience
- Extremely good people skills; Ability to build deep and lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills - including written and verbal English, understanding of financial concepts and terminology, familiarity with the Indian investment market
- Accountability and very high attention to detail