Lead - Packaging Innovation/R&D - FMCG/Retail/D2C (8-14 yrs)
Packaging Innovation Lead & R&D
- The candidate must bring in Past experience which should include significant work focused on developing packaging innovation
- Identifying the latest trends in packaging innovation, in India and globally. Working with vendors to design, develop packaging innovations, and price negotiations
- The candidate will be working on developing/ ideating packaging for new/existing products
- The candidate will need to be working closely with vendors, and packaging designers for the final output
- Leading the team to deliver meaningful, business-relevant design and innovation opportunities and leveraging known technology to ensure the front-end ideation includes packaging as an interictal part of the concept.
- Driving operational excellence across the sustainability platform by ensuring we are communicating, tracking, and reporting toward our corporate commitments.
- Minimum 8/10 years' experience in Packaging Innovation & R&D; Pedigree not required
- Must be high on energy and highly motivated.
- Category Agnostic - FMCG / Retail / D2C
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional team-management and organizational skills
Sector: FMCG / Retail / D2C Replacement/New Role: New role Location: Bengaluru