Consultant at Michael Page
Views:626 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Lead - Organizational Development - IT/Healthcare/Insurance - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (4-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Organization Effectiveness :
- Develop HR processes aligned with business requirements and with a focus on end user- productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify and coordinate implementation of systems aligned to HR and business requirements.
- Conceptualize and implement programs across talent lifecycle to enhance engagement and retention
Talent Management :
- Devise and implement talent management strategy and process with a focus on outcomes. -Develop talent review mechanisms and implement related interventions.
- Conceptualize development programs
Change Management :
- Lead HR change management projects to influence organizational culture. Implement change programs as per business requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience in organization development across industries
- Must have MBA in management from premier institutes/Top B schools.
- Strong understanding of organization development, capability development, engagement, compensation & benefits, performance management and talent management practices
- Proven experience of working in close coordination with executive level leadership