Consultant at Confidential
Views:372 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Organization Development - EduTech - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (6-9 yrs)
One of the leading edutech company is looking Lead Organisational Development head
We are looking for a passionate HR professional to lead Learning and OD function. The incumbent of the position is responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate building culture in the organization. In addition to that the position will also responsible for developing leadership capabilities in employees, particularly executives and emerging leaders.
- Assess the organization's cultural issues and diagnose the root cause
- Leads the design, development and implementation of interventions tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
- Work in close collaboration with cross functional teams
- Measure the efficacy of interventions implemented
- Assess leadership developmental need across the organization
- Lead the design, development and implementation of leadership developmental activities
- Manage budgetary aspect of L& OD
- Measure the effectiveness of leadership developmental activities Abilities
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience in a fast paced organization preferably a startup
- Excellent conceptual clarity in various aspects of HR.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.
- Excellent presentation and facilitator skill
- Ability in designing effective developmental capsules
- High EQ and empathetic perspective
- Deep understanding or organization behaviour and human behaviour
Qualification and Experience :
- MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions with min 6 - 9 yrs of exp in HR out of which Min 4 yrs of L&OD exp
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.