Core Team Member at Blume Ventures
Views:698 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Lead - Organisation Development - Financial Services (7-12 yrs)
Role/Designation: Organization Development Lead
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning, employee engagement etc..
- Designing and developing of interventions for high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Lead the development of innovative OD and HR projects, programs and initiatives for the development of the org's culture and values, management of change related initiatives.
- Conduct organizational needs analysis and lead the development of appropriate plans and interventions to ensure all employees have the skills, knowledge and experience to perform their roles to the highest standard and meet the future needs of the org.
- Design and Development of functional competency framework and integrating the same with various org./people processes.
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating talent issues and solutions as appropriate
- Measure the efficacy of interventions implemented
- Graduation and MBA from a top tier university. Certification in Org. development will be an advantage
- Around 7-10 years of experience in similar role preferably in financial services / banking industry / HR consulting/scaled startups
- Very good understanding of HR concepts, models, frameworks and implementation knowledge of the same. Working knowledge of various psychometric/assessment tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven effective management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research/benchmark options and alternatives.