Lead - Organisation Development - Consumer Tech Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-9 yrs)
Our client is a growing consumer tech company headquartered in Mumbai.
Role: Lead, Organisation Development
Reporting: Head HR
Team: Individual Contributor
1. Assess the organization's cultural issues and diagnose the root cause
2. Lead the design, development, and implementation of interventions tailored to meet OD needs and program goals.
3. Measure the efficacy of interventions implemented
4. Assess leadership developmental need across the organization
5. Lead the design, development and implementation of leadership developmental activities
6. Manage budgetary aspect of L&OD
Qualification and Experience :
1. MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions with min 4 - 9 years of experience in HR out of which min 4 years of L&OD experience.
2. Experience in a fast paced organization preferably a start-up
3. Ability to work with cross functional teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.