Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:753 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Lead - Organisation Development & Change Management - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
The role :
The frequency, magnitude and pace of transformational change in every function of the Organisation (Recruitment / Staffing / Learning / HR Technology / Leadership) necessitates the need for a Change Management Lead who will be agent who leads, manage and ensures successful change fulfilling the Organisations transformation agenda.
- Articulating need for change, working along with key functional design teams and developing a clear narrative for the change effort.
- Discovering stakeholders - challenges and expectations and defining a Change Management strategy to support talent transformational change programs - Fostering understanding and conviction of change.
- Assist business stakeholders in developing their change capability, agility, empathy and ability to operate with ambiguity.
- Build systems & mechanisms that reinforce change behaviours
- Leverage social and digital technologies in change management and communications
- Co-creating solutions and conducting user review sessions, and running stakeholder agreement meetings
- Conducting a Change Management Impact Analysis and developing treatment plans
- Supporting Change Measurement activities
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA from Premier Institute
- 12 to 15 years of experience preferably