HR Recuriter at Executive Tracks Associate
Views:102 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Order To Cash - Real Estate - CA (8-10 yrs)
Lead - O2C
Skills : Accounts & Finance, Order to cash cycle (O2C), ERP Implementation, Accounts Receivable, Account Reconciliations, Credit Analysis
A) Order to Cash Cycle:
- Proficient in executing financial procedures relating to O2C process, instituting internal control framework and handling audits of assigned areas.
- Understanding various schemes introduced to the customers and keeping necessary processes and controls in place to effectively execute the schemes.
- Working closely with business stake holders to improve the processes and introduce new controls to maintain sustainable O2C cycle.
- Ability to understand and interpret the legal documents executed with customers and ensure the adherence to the same.
- Responsible for driving development, implementation, and adherence of all financial and accounting policies & procedures for assigned areas.
- Coordination with Tax teams to provide transactional level data as per regulations, tax and reporting requirements like GST, TDS etc.
B) Stakeholder management:
- Should be able to interact independently with Internal and external stake holders.
- Proficient in analyzing financial information and providing support to management in decision making through various measures.
- Preparing and submitting timely information for effective management reporting.
C) Team Management:
- Managing team of 6-8 people who engage in transaction processing activities to ensure defined TAT is maintained for each activity.
- Act as a mentor for the team member and take ownership of growth and development of team members.
- Should Possesses problem-solving, people management skills and ability to motivate and encourage team members.
D) ERP Implementation and Automation:
- Project management exposure in implementation of ERP and automation of processes. Should be capable to lead as functional spoc for IT implementations in terms of ERP migrations or new ERP introduction.
- To work towards achieving efficiencies in processes through automation.
- Act as a Finance SPOC for all IT developments and co-ordinate with all stakeholders for such developments.
- Drive IT implementation projects for finance and publish status report on the on-going implementation.
E) Evaluation of Customer deals/agreements:
- Review and evaluation of the due diligence/ valuation reports of land/development properties/ joint development partners/Collaborators to identify risks and developing mitigation plans.
- Evaluating business proposal for collaboration/joint development agreement/exchange of land transactions and making recommendations.
- Co-ordination with consultants, business development teams and other stakeholders in relation to the business deals.
- Concluding accounting and taxation implication of the business deals in consultation with the tax team.
- CA having 8-10 years of experience
- Financial Control, Accounting, Accounts Receivables, MIS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Compliance oriented