Lead Operations - ITES/BFSI (12-22 yrs)
Position- Leader (Operations)
Location :- Bangalore
Leading US based Financial Services firm
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner management: Identify partners’ needs and effectively engage with them to handle communication, alignment, reporting and escalations.
- People management: Demonstrate effective leadership in managing diverse teams and demonstrate ability to manage through front-line supervisors.
- Performance management, talent risk assessment, succession planning, training and coaching, and proactive mechanism to address personnel challenges, are some of the key aspects of this role.
- Delivery management: Ensure that the SLAs (both internal and partner/client) of all the services are met or exceeded. Includes responsibility of delivery through vendor
- Reporting: Executive reporting, delivery status reporting and meeting all other communication needs of the organization.
- Risk Plan, to identify portfolio level risks and dependencies, and develop and execute mitigation strategies
- Execute initiatives which could be group, vertical or BU specific.
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- 11+ years of overall years of experience in ITES/Operations sector
- 2+ years of direct experience of managing large teams and managing through front line supervisors.
- Working knowledge of quality and BI tools
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Proficient influencing skills, including ability to negotiate and execute strategies with peers and colleagues across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to balance customer service with sound business judgment.
- Analytical skills to perform cost, risk, and benefit analysis without compromising customer service.
- Familiarity with budgeting and planning processes
- Project/Operations Management skills to manage complex projects across organizational boundaries and to develop project plan models, including work breakdown structures.
- Teamwork – the ability to work as a team player is essential
- Willingness to work in different shifts
- MBA (Tier 1)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.