Lead - Operations - Healthcare Consulting Firm (3-5 yrs)
Multiplier Solutions is a fast-growing company led by IIM, IIT, BITS Pilani talent and focused on new technologies of data analytics, CRM and social media marketing for the fast-growing healthcare domain.
We are a leading healthcare consulting and products based company that has a suite of products that consume large elements of data across the healthcare ecosystem and delivers advanced analytics. This is being adopted by leading healthcare companies in India.
Our team includes people from IIM, IIT, BITS Pilani, SP Jain and people from health care that helps customers grow faster and reach more profitable markets.
We are Leaders in AI and Digital marketing for healthcare. We are backed by one of the largest investors of USA in the area of healthcare AI; Norwest Venture Partners. We work for leading clients across India including 6 out of top 10 chain in India. We have openings for senior profiles- lead and manager roles where you work directly in senior positions and interact with top management of client and report to founders of the company. Our range of products and services also gives great opportunity to learn on data analytics and AI based marketing in healthcare to leading institutions.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Project planning to ensure timely delivery and quality standards defined in client SLA.
- Ensures that the teams productivity and quality targets are met & should meet the revenue targeted
- Manages client conference calls for daily operations with the client counterparts independently
- Initiates appropriate actions based on communication received from Client, Management or Team Members.
- Ensure swift ramp up of new joiners in the team.
- Keep team environment healthy and motivating.
- Organize team meeting every month and submit a report to the reporting manager
- Develops and maintains appropriate reports to capture team performance and overall project performance.
- Responsible for timely delivery of the reports to the client
- Reduce attrition
- Identify process improvement opportunities and provide inputs towards automation.
- Provide oversight, supervision and technical leadership for day-to-day duties as defined for the Offshore Operations Team
- Responsible for collaborating with the Manager of Operations on a vision for improving service levels and the operational administration of systems and processes supported.
- Supervises as well continually looks for opportunities to improve escalation procedures to ensure service levels are maintained or exceeded using current and future development of defined metrics.
- Improves customer service results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results from surveys, customer feedback and providing remedy through development of improved service processes.
- Weekly review with clients for the Target & Service level
Our team includes people from IIM, IIT, BITS Pilani, SP Jain and people from healthcare. Multiplier Solutions has an IIT-IIM, BITS Pilani team that helps customers grow faster and reach more profitable markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.