Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:868 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Lead - Operational Risk Management - BFS (9-15 yrs)
- Develop and review operational risk policies and process manuals to establish robust operational risk framework in the bank.
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, including process for operational risk management in accordance to regulatory standards.
- Prepare operational risk updates and facilitate Operational risk management committee on quarter basis with MD &CEO and top management. Prepare and present Heat map for risk areas and operational risk dashboards to senior management.
- Perform Loss data reconciliation activity and report to regulatory portals on timely manner.
- Review and perform ICAAP Pillar 1 & Pillar 2 activities including Operational Risk related stress testing.
- Govern annual SOP review for all units of the bank and ensure the timely updation of RCMs and control testing.
- Ensure availability of Incident Database, Issues and Action Tracker, Risk Registers and KRI data for all units in the bank and timely reporting for RBS and other compliances.
- Institutionalize Self-Identified Issues Framework for all units including ORM.
- Liaison with RBI and Internal Auditors for operational risk and Internal financial controls
- Ensure delivery of all projects including any automation requirement assigned within agreed timelines