Recruitment Consultant at Kelly Services India
Views:268 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Lead - Operation/Process Excellence - Pharma (7-9 yrs)
IT & Business Process Excellence at Dr. Reddys is the custodian of various end to end business processes, Business Analysts are responsible for understanding these processes in their respective domains and the various systems manual or automated that support these processes. It is a continuous process to closely observe and document various business processes with an objective to optimize the process which is coupled with the implementation of new systems in respective areas.
- Business Analyst & System Admin MES (BA MES), will be part of the core MES implementation and support team, and will be operating from FTO2, Hyderabad campus and will work closely with IT-BPE team.
- Ownership of site MES system and provide support to the users for having uninterrupted operations at shop floor using MES
- Setup a fully functional service desk, responsible and accountable for MES support for execution excellence.
- Understand and develop expertise on FTPS- Werum PAS|X application
- Design and simulate Master Batch Records on PAS|X application or Rockwell FTPS platform
- Understand SAP system and interface scenarios between SAP and MES syste2ms
- Liaise between internal teams and external project teams and ensure task completion
- Responsible for the entire MES system through its lifecycle and the associated peripherals used
- Responsible for new implementation and upgrade projects from requirement gathering stage to qualification and final delivery
- Understanding of 21CFR Part11 requirements for computerized systems and Computer system validation concepts.
- Understand end to end production process of Formulation Manufacturing
- Provide functional guidance to users working on the application
- Define hardware requirements for implementation of MES system
Technical Requirements :
- Basic understanding of Pharma Industry
- Academic Background & Experience Required
- B. Tech/(Any computer related degree) with relevant exposure in SAP & PAS|X - FTPS
Internal: Manufacturing, Warehouse, Quality Assurance, IT-BPE
External: Partners and Vendors
Key Personal Attributes:
Desirable candidates should have but not limited to the following experience:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Delivery and quality-oriented mind-set
- Stakeholder management ability and high degree of customer orientation
- Pro-active, persuasive, flexible and adaptive attitude
- Demonstrate ability to use SAP systems within a production environment
- Strong team player
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English