Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1825 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Lead - Model Governance & Audit - Model Control Office - Investment Bank (6-15 yrs)
Our client is an International Investment Bank looking for someone for an exciting opportunity with strong expertise in Model Governance or Model Audit role.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Working with model owners to ensure the following is executed according to policy: Inventory Maintenance/Attestation, Model Monitoring, Model Approval, Documentation, Model Change Management, Model Decommissioning and Model Implementation Controls.
- Partnering with model owners to judge the effectiveness of models including challenging where needed.
- Producing high quality model documentation. In order to write the documents, the individual will need to work with all relevant teams involved in the model lifecycle to understand the scope, assumptions, limitations and controls operated by them.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Bachelor's degree/PG (at a minimum) in a numerate subject such as mathematics, physics, financial engineering or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability. Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent technical writing skills. Ability to produce high quality written communication including reviews of models, risk policies and presentations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Track record of performance demonstrating strong quantitative & analytical skills and technical writing skills.
- Ability to see the end to end and bigger picture - models, systems, feeds, end user requirements, etc.
- Strong oral communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders in different locations.
- Experience level 6 - 15 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.