Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:309 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Model Development - Forecasting/R/SAS & SQL - Analytics Firm (5-12 yrs)
Forecasting Modeling job opportunity in Gurgaon with a global Analytics firm for an individual with at least 5 years of experience in Statistics, R, SAS, SQL and forecasting techniques. Our client is looking for an individual who has expert in forecasting, regression, classification, segmentation analytics in predictive modeling. If this role is what you are looking, then read on!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:.
A leading global analytics products & services firm providing marketing and customer analytics and big data analytics.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Advanced statistical and quantitative analysis skills - e.g. forecasting, Machine Learning, Statistical modelling, Time Series Analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of databases and associated tools - e.g. Access, SQL, etc.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following - R, SAS
- Deliver production-ready models that can be deployed in the client's system, if required
- Resource development and overall mentoring of team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in analytics or data science space with exposure to technology.
- Engineering, mathematical or statistical background
- Expert in ML algorithms, mathematics and statistical technique
- Extensively worked on R/SAS and SQL
- Expertise in big data technologies like spark, pyspark, sparkR etc. and natural language processing
- Strong exposure to client management, product development, proposal creation etc.
- Exposure in implementing data science solutions in production environments
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression