Director at Edge India
Views:910 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead - Mergers & Acquisition (10-15 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 15 Years
- Our client is a leading Indian multinational and one of the very few global leaders in its field. A high-tech manufacturing company in the process sector with a large telecom products, software and services footprint, they have now moved aggressively into upstream product and solution development within the industry.
- The company has been aggressive in brownfield acquisitions across countries, to expand its products and services portfolio. Going forward it sees global technology M&A as a key driver for growth.
- Defining M&A Strategy aligned to Company's growth and building a pipeline of opportunities as potential M&A targets. You will be expected to pilot the process from origination to integration.
Purpose of the role & key responsibilities:
- End to End Deal Execution from deal solicitation, to deal making and deal closure,
- Lead the negotiations with Counter party for Valuation, Deal terms and entire deal documentation partnering with external lawyers, Bankers etc
- Defining the Post merger operating model and business/functional Integration
- Corporate Venture Portfolio Management of existing investee companies
- Driving all Divestment, Strategic Partnership and JV initiatives at Company level
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle of acquisition/divestment/capital market transaction
- Leading the Venture Investments and managing existing portfolio of Corporate Venture Investments.
- Driving Capital Market transaction/Corporate Actions (Buyback, Mergers/Demergers, QIP etc) for Capital Raise and Value Unlocking
Required competencies and experience:
- CA/ MBA with 8-12 years of exp with prior experience in M&A
- Strong Corporate Development domain knowledge
- Stakeholder management at Senior Leadership level
- Experience in managing all stages of the deal cycle from strategy and market scanning to valuation, due diligence, and deal structuring.