Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:691 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Lead - Merger & Acquisition/Investor Relations - CA (5-10 yrs)
CA With 5+ Years of experience working in Mergers and Acquisition and Investor relations role.
- Should have participated in one end to end M&A transaction
Merger & Acquisition:
- Identification of in-organic investment opportunities in India and outside India
- Evaluation of the targets - products, geographies, future growth prospects, etc.
- Advise management on financial parameters of the target - Enterprise value, DCF, RoI, Purchase price, different means of funding
- Coordinate due diligence with partners and prepare the finds of the report
- Work closely Treasury team for acquisition fund raising
- Lead the transaction closing process including all closing requirements
- Manage financial integration including purchase price allocation
- Preparation of Quarterly Results Analysis and Investor Presentation
- Arranging Quarterly Investor call as well as regular meeting with investors
Accounting & Statutory:
- Knowledge of IndAS / IFRS, GST and Direct Taxation
- Knowledge of commercial and factory related compliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.