Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:264 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Lead - Merger & Acquisition - BFS (4-10 yrs)
Lead Merger and Acquisition
Merger & Acquisition:
- Identification of in-organic investment opportunities in India and outside India
- Evaluation of the targets - products, geographies, future growth prospects, etc.
- Advise management on financial parameters of the target - Enterprise value, DCF, RoI, Purchase price, different means of funding
- Coordinate due diligence with partners and prepare the finds of the report
- Work closely Treasury team for acquisition fund raising
- Lead the transaction closing process including all closing requirements
- Manage financial integration including purchase price allocation
- Preparation of Quarterly Results Analysis and Investor Presentation
- Arranging Quarterly Investor call as well as regular meeting with investors
Accounting & Statutory:
- Knowledge of IndAS / IFRS, GST and Direct Taxation
- Knowledge of commercial and factory related compliances
- Takes informed decisions and calculated risks. Takes effort to develop his/her juniors / subordinates / peers to give their best & to take up higher responsibilities.
- Ability to freely discuss the information with the stakeholders in a positive way, and open to feedback or criticism.
3) Customer Orientation:
- Should be customer-sensitive, take timely feedback from them and address their complaints immediately.
4) Planning & Execution:
- Breaking the assignment into major milestones, and assigning timelines for each one, considering Risk factors in the planning process.
5) Analytical Skills:
- Ability to identify the relationship between events that are not obviously linked to each other, and take corrective & preventive actions for all production functions in the plant.
1) Knowledge of present Accounting Standards and terminologies
2) Knowledge of SAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.