Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:398 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Merchant Acquiring - ePayment Management Services Firm (9-15 yrs)
Our client is one of India's largest electronic payment management services company that enables consumers to make payments online in a frictionless manner.
Role : Lead - Merchant Acquiring
Reports To : Business Head
About the role:
We are looking forward to the Merchant Acquiring Lead for PG Business for Mumbai region who will be responsible for acquiring new merchants and also managing the relationship with existing key merchants. As PG Merchant Acquiring Lead, you will be responsible for new client acquisition and existing client retention in line with the strategic vision of the Company.
Job Responsibilities :
- Management of overall P&L of the Merchant Acquiring business for the region, responsible for key business drivers covering merchant sales
- Management of Retail Acquiring Sales, driving our key unique propositions catering to the evolvement of merchant's needs, customizing payment flows across selected industries and to focus on technology advancement and operational efficiencies
- Responsible for Business Development, continuously innovating, driving creative solutions delivering value-added customized payment services for E-Commerce merchants and
Driving acceptance with enhanced integration targeting high spend merchants
- Management of key strategic merchant partnerships and relationship deepening for both acquiring and issuing business
- Management of e-commerce operation and payments
- Responsible for adherence to all regulatory/association/compliance regulations and ensuring robust controls for all products, systems, and processes
Education Qualification / Experience :
Post Graduation : MBA from top B Schools
- 10+ years in Client Acquisition / Sales Industry with relevant work experience including at least 3 + years of relevant Business Unit Head.
Function Skills :
- Corporate / SMS Sales experience
- Preferably from the PG Sales industry
Soft Skills :
- Leadership skills to be able to strategize, build and lead a team to meet the company's objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.