Lead at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd
Views:432 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Lead - Medical Alliances & Communications - Pharma (9-13 yrs)
Medical Alliances and Communications Lead
The main function of this role is to bridge the research and commercial sides of the business. This person will be the face of the company for day-to-day communications with the leading KOLs, journals, publishing houses, academic institutes, etc. Their value lies in their scientific and clinical expertise and they strive to build strong relationships with communities and academic physicians.
- Cultivate relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (e.g., healthcare practitioners, academic researchers, experts in defined therapeutic areas).
- Own the partner relationship, ensuring success of key alliance goals. Capture new opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Counsel team members on strategy and approach to engaging in interactions with our partners towards successful outcomes.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure that key contract terms are executed appropriately.
- Create and cascade inter-company communications, developing purposeful agendas, managing key joint committee meetings, and documenting key discussion points and decisions.
- Build expertise on partner companies, including organization/leadership, strategies, financials, and priorities. Surface key trends and insights back to the cross-functional teams along with recommendations for action.
- Identify opportunity for new products, new offerings (such as medical journal, platform for HCPs to interact, publish, and peer-review, etc) and work on the roadmap. Drive new initiatives to the finish line and manage the entire journey effectively.
- Lead alliances as mentioned above to success. Have successful examples of delivering the expected-on time and with quality.
- Demonstrated success with increased levels of responsibility in a role focused on alliance management, program management, or business development
- Experience building and effectively managing relationships at pharmaceutical, digital therapeutic, or other companies in related fields.
- Proven ability to identify, prioritize and resolve key project and partner issues.
- Proven ability to think outside of the box to reach business development goals.
Experience & knowledge :
- At least 10 years- experience with at least 7 years in strategic alliances and business development in the healthcare/ life science industry
- At least 5 years- experience of working with the leading journals, academic institutes to develop and publish research work and drive big programs
Education & qualifications:
- MD preferred OR Equivalent Master's degree in Life sciences
- Extensive experience in driving successful alliances with journals, scientific bodies (ICMR, DCGI), societies (RSSDI, FOGSI, HFI, HAI, etc.)