Director at Edge India
Views:2017 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Lead - Media Communications - Telecom & Technology (12-15 yrs)
We are seeking to identify a technology writer who can create media content for a telecom and software company with a global footprint.
Our client is a fast-growing technology company with an international footprint and a portfolio that covers products, services and incubated technologies. They are rapidly developing into a global leader through in-house development and portfolio acquisitions.
- The role will require an ability to understand emerging technology in the communications space and articulate it skilfully to effectively communicate it's impact to the marketplace through the national and international media
- As the Lead for external communication, you will define the image of the company through content-driven stories and position the organisation as a best-in-class global company in their domain.
You will :
- Understand the technology impact of the company's products and innovations
- Identify, shape and write stories to explain and highlight them including video scripts, media articles, press releases, case studies, annual reports, blogs, social media posts, newsletters, award nominations etc
- Bring in an edgy writing style into business communication, without compromising on the depth of the subject
- Work with freelancers and agencies to develop written / graphic / video content via storyboarding and messaging
- Position the organisation as a youthful, passionate technology company.
Ideally a technology/communicatons graduate, you should have 12+ years of experience in the area of technical content creation and dissemination and a great writing style. Preference will be for a candidate who can understand the company's technology domain and apply structured thinking that can translate into great writing Hands-on comfort with data, analytical tools and performance metrics will be a major advantage.
The position will be based in Gurgaon.