AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:37 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Master Data Management - IT (7-15 yrs)
Key Skill set :
1. Minimum 2 project implementations led by him.
2. SAP knowledge ( SAP S4 HANA , PP preferably ) capture project details
Job purpose : Supposed to take care of planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the Master Data They are responsible for developing functional and technical skills of the project team members.
Industry /Sector : Any
Job profile : Manage implementation of master data management, including data governance and data quality of all critical data of the organization.
- Design Master data management process & Create governance policy, procedures& rules etc.
- Operationalizing data governance across the organization
- Work with internal stakeholders and implementation partner to ensure proper Governance is implemented
- Owns and continuously improve Data Quality and master data Management capabilities
- Enabling accuracy and timeliness of master data.
- Manage the CRUD (create, read, update, delete) processes for Master data
- Collaborate with representatives of applications integrating with Master Data
- Guide the analysis and discussion of data and/or process issues in Master data
- Monitor SLAs and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Master Data processes and workflows
- Ensure teamwork and collaboration across data domains, business units, stakeholders and support organizations.