Lead - Marketing - EdTech (12-16 yrs)
Hiring for a leading EdTech based in Western Suburbs of Mumbai. Preferably someone who can join on an immediate basis.
- Planning and executing Digital Marketing strategy to meet key marketing objectives.
- Growth Hacking for Lead Generation (primary objective) and Brand Building.
- Nurturing Digital Marketing team across Search (both organic and paid), social media, Inbound, Affiliate and Email Marketing
- Partnering with cross functional teams as and when required for effective campaign planning and analysis.
- Monitoring the integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution for effective brand development
- Ensuring goal-based tracking of Cost per Transaction and Cost per Click
- Reviewing metrics like traffic and leads to formulate proactive plans.
- Defining Metrics, measuring, analysing, and continuously improving performance through relevant reports
- Strategize to use multi-platform digital marketing spends.
- Media planning & digital strategy for executive education courses for global markets
- Management of paid media execution, in line with target yields and spend levels.
- Collaborate with Sales leaders to develop an optimal lead contact and conversion strategy for the sales team, with alignment on sales contact strategy.
- Team management of digital marketeers
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Manage performance campaigns on Facebook, Google & LinkedIn
- Manage Search and Display marketing campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Affiliates Partners, Google and Digital advertising channels
- evelop campaign structure according to the program's requirements.
- Monitor and control cost metrics like CPL, CAC under given benchmark
- Team player to work with cross functional team to get the creative, landing page according to the need
- Continuously campaign monitoring since spend goes 24/7 hr manner, optimize marketing bids and campaign strategies to maximize the ROI
- Writing ad copies for search campaigns, in-dept understanding on what type of copies works on Facebook, LinkedIn and able to modify/ write the same if required.
- Developing and managing agency relationships (media, PR, design)
- Collaborating with other company functions to strengthen company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Strategies with technologies and automation to enhance
- Ensuring brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
Exp: 12-15 yrs in PPC