Director at Qikhire
Views:371 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lead/Manager - Search Engine Optimization - EdTech Startup (3-7 yrs)
FIRM: Well funded ed tech start up
LOCATION: Bangalore/ NCR
- Opportunity to work for a robust Edtech in India. The candidate will be responsible for Search Engine Optimization strategy and delivery. The candidate will utilize their existing skills and experience to deliver results.
- To be successful in this role, your skill set should include exceptional analytical skills. You should also be willing to work with a dynamic and creative team. Your main objective will be to make sure that our content is search-engine optimized. You will be indirectly contributing to the growth and success of our organization.
You have :
- 3-6/7 years of in-house organic SEO experience.
- Strong knowledge of current SEO strategies and trends.
- Strong problem solving and leadership capabilities.
- Ability to influence others and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of online marketing and how to build online products
- Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting including SQL, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership.
- Hands on experience with Google, Bing and 3rd party search tools.
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Good knowledge of best practices for multi-regional websites, local SEO etc.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates; familiarity with online SEO resources, tools, blogs, and forums.
- You love digging into data - analyzing performance metrics for different marketing campaigns.
- Preference for working in a collaborative, cross-team, cross-cultural environment.
What you will do:
- Create a robust search engine optimization strategy for Doubtnut, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive testing and growth.
- Manage SEO performance including keyword analysis, content writing, meta tags and link building
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results. Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Create effective strategies for search engine optimization.
- Monitor technical search engine optimization issues and help in fixing them.
- Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites; Lead research for SEO friendly keywords.
- Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
- Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
- Stay up to date regarding search engine optimization and marketing standards.
- Stay up to date with current technology and trends within the SEO arena and communicate to the rest of the marketing team.
- Working with the marketing team to develop the online strategy.